Fwd: Battery life when playing audio/videos

My previous mail failed.

--
Message envoyé via Dekko depuis mon appareil Ubuntu
--- Begin Message --- Hello, Today, at 4pm, my phone was full charged, I listen to music for about 30m and a youtube video for about 20m. My phone is now at 54% of battery. Not really good in comparaison of my oneplus one with cm12.

First issue is music playback, using about 16% of CPU. And so using too much battery, this need to be fixed.

For videos, maybe webbrowser plays video in full hd by default, maybe add an option for lower resolution playback.

Regards,

--
Message envoyé via Dekko depuis mon appareil Ubuntu

--- End Message ---

Follow ups