Re: Prevent app from closing by swaping up/down

Hi Chris.

Dialer is one of the most important application. In my opinion it should be
always available in memory, to have instant access to it.

So if dialer will be closed, it wont be removed from memory, but just
hidden from applications switcher.

As a result dialer will run instantly.
What do think about that?

Could you please create bug report for that issue?

Best Regards
Bartosz

W dniu sobota, 1 sierpnia 2015 Chris <godochris@xxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that dialler app opens instantly if I let it run in background.
I don't mind to do it, but sometimes I close it by mistake (when I try to
close other running apps).

> Is there any way to prevent particular app from accidental closing?
> For example there is no way to close scopes by swiping them up or down in
preview mode. Can I choose to give the same property to the dialler app?