Re: HERE maps

El d�Monday, August 03, 2015 a las 04:45:49PM +0200, Krzysztof Tataradziński escribi�> Hello,

> is there any place I can get information about development of HERE maps on
> Ubuntu? Is it stopped? Is there any feature plan? For now there is
> turn-by-turn for a walk - seems to be close for a car ;)

When I went in car to my home I listened in the news at 4pm CEST that
some big German car manufactures have bought from a Finland company some
map service with the name 'here' I do not know if I got the name
corretcly and if so, if it is the HERE service.

Any clarification?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail