compiling and running the Telegram client telegram-cli on BQ (r24)

Hi,

I have compiled the Telegram client 'telegram-cli' directly in the BQ (r24)
after creating a jail and installing in this some infrastructure
packages; here is how this goes:

http://www.unixarea.de/bq/bq-aquaris-e45-ubuntu.txt

31. Compiling the Telegram client "telegram-cli" in the jail

    How to compile telegram-cli directly on the BQ. Make sure you
    have in the above constructed jail (see chap. 30) a working gcc:

    # apt-get update
    # apt-get install install gcc libc6-dev

    Download the sources with 'git', and install its dependency. The required
    Python does not match the installed version:

    # apt-get install git
    # apt-get install libreadline-dev libconfig-dev libssl-dev
    # apt-get install lua5.2 liblua5.2-dev libevent-dev libjansson-dev make
    $ git clone --recursive https://github.com/vysheng/tg.git
    $ cd tg
    $ ./configure  --disable-python
    $ sudo mkdir /etc/telegram-cli
    $ sudo cp server.pub /etc/telegram-cli
    $ cp telegram-cli ..

    $ ~/telegram-cli
    Telegram-cli version 1.3.3, Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Vitaly Valtman
    Telegram-cli comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `show_license'.
    under certain conditions; type `show_license' for details.
    Telegram-cli uses libtgl version 2.0.3
    Telegram-cli includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
    for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)
    I: config dir=[/home/phablet/.telegram-cli]
    > contact_list
    Emil Apitz

    Now Emil sends a message from his mobile 'Got it?' which arrives in telegram-cli
    and I replied with 'ok'

    [12:17]  Emil Apitz >>> Got it?
    > msg Emil_Apitz ok
    [12:18]  Emil Apitz <<< ok
    User Emil Apitz marked read 1 outbox and 0 inbox messages

    Note: The user Emit sent the message 'Got it?' and I received it with
    the Telegram client telegram-cli, and read it, but it stays in the
    device of Emil with only one single marker 'v', i.e. telegram-cli
    does not send some read notifcation. This is what we wanted to have
    as PRIVACY.

Have fun

	matthias
--