Re: making C written apps for the BQ (vivid)

El día Sunday, August 09, 2015 a las 08:23:02PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> What is the suggested way to install some exec binaries (or shell files) below
> /home/phablet? It works for example with:
>
> phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ eval ./myCapp
> Hello World!

Well, in Spanish one says: No hay mal que por bien no venga. (There is
no bad thing which could not serve for something good.)

The above me gave the idea how to launch the telegram-cli application,
which I have compiled in the same jail below ~phablet/myRoot, from
outside the jail:

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ cat tg.sh
#!/bin/sh

# to run the telegram-cli which we have compiled in a jail below
# /home/phablet/myRoot
# from outside the jail

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/home/phablet/myRoot/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

eval ~/myRoot/home/phablet/telegram-cli -k
~/myRoot/etc/telegram-cli/server.pub

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ sh tg.sh
Telegram-cli version 1.3.3, Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Vitaly Valtman
Telegram-cli comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type
`show_license'.
under certain conditions; type `show_license' for details.
Telegram-cli uses libtgl version 2.0.3
Telegram-cli includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)
I: config dir=[/home/phablet/.telegram-cli]
> contact_list
Emil Apitz
> msg XXXX check the latest mail in ubuntu-phone list :-)
[20:42]  XXXX <<< check the latest mail in ubuntu-phone list

This is really cool :-)

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045