Web browser tabs turn white

Hello,

This is on a bq E5.

After a while browsing (could be a minute, could be ten minutes) the tab turns completely white. The only way to deal with it that I see is swiping from the bottom and closing it.

I'm attaching images of what this looks like:

White tab: https://copy.com/71qHE2EyojO88v3b
White tab after swiping up: https://copy.com/36Oa6iZdQCLGApre

I've been having this problem ever since I got the phone on OTA-4 and now I'm still having it on OTA-5, making the browser practically unusable, because I have to constantly close tabs and manually go back to wherever I was when this happened.

I just went through all the browser bugs and didn't find anything matching, so maybe it's just me? (I hope not)

Should I file a bug?

Thanks,

--
Dominik Wnęk