Re: [Development] How clear cache and cookies of WebApp? (Gmail WebApp)

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Peter Bittner <peter.bittner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a serious issue with the Ubuntu Touch Gmail WebApp:
>
> I used to be logged in with two Google accounts in the WebApp. Now, one of
> those accounts has been disabled and I can't log in anymore. No problem,
> I've removed the account from System Settings > Accounts.
>
> What now happens - with the Gmail WebApp - is bizarre: the WebApp
> continually prompts me for the account password, and it doesn't let me
> access the other account that is still active. I can't even switch the user
> name or log off from the account (because Google doesn't offer it in the
> UI). I've even tried to uninstall the Gmail WebApp and reinstall it. No
> avail, the problem persists.
>
> In the end, the Gmail WebApp has become unusable for me. :-(  This is very
> unfortunate, because Dekko has no threaded view yet, and also no Gmail
> labels or categories.
>
> Any idea how I can clear the cookies and cache?

Cache is under /home/phablet/.cache/com.ubuntu.developer.webapps.webapp-gmail

Cookies are under
/home/phablet/.local/share/com.ubuntu.developer.webapps.webapp-gmail

Recursively deleting those two directories should reset the webapp to
a clean state.

HTH,

 Olivier