Re: issues on nexus 7

Thanks for the link. Here's to hoping it will be fixed soon!

Aat.

On 08/14/2015 08:05 PM, Randall  wrote:
There's an open bug for this issue here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ux/+bug/1465331

Cheers,
Randall.

On 07/18/2015 05:14 AM, Aat de Vries wrote:
I'm bumping my own question up the list. Fortunately, the wifi-issue
seems to have been fixed lately.

But is there anyone else who has a tablet stuck in 'landscape'
position? Some apps will turn portrait, but overall, the interface is
a bit messed up.

Aat.