Proposal: implement a way to change dinamically desktop icons

Hi all,
While I was on holiday with my family I spent some time to collect
feedbacks on Ubuntu Phone by my parents.

Other than bugs and usual considerations, my dad was surprised that the
calendar's icon has '28' on it instead of the actual data.

It seems that on Android (at least on the one installed on Samsung Galaxy S6)
icons could be dinamically changed by an app, so the calendar icon indicates the
day of the month, the clock has the actual hour and so on (the sky is the
limit!).

Do you think we can implement something similar in Unity? I think developers
could have fun with a similar feature :-)

I know this is a very low priority feature, but I wanted to share with you the
feedback.

Regards,
R.
--