Re: Help wanted for OSMScout

On Wed, 2015-08-12 at 15:06 +0200, Frans Schreuder wrote:
> I have spent quite some time developing the OSMScout app for Ubuntu Phone.
> I don't want to provide this app free of charge, but my time is also
> limited.
> Is there anyone out there with some c++ / qml skills who would like to
> offer a hand to improve this app?

OSMTouch is already a fairly nice app. I think it'd be really great to
see the work merged together somehow, so we have one really nice app for
OSM, rather than the 3 partial apps that we currently have.

In particular, I rather like the design of OSMTouch, but it is missing
the offline map download feature of OSMScout, and the satnav feature
from uNav. It'd be great to get all these developers working on the same
project.

At the moment I need to have all 3 of these apps installed to have a
functional OSM implementation.