Re: missing developper options

It used to be necessary for ~mir-team at least to test changes on devel-proposed phone images because that was the only platform with new enough packages to match what we're building against in wily.

It's not really an issue any more now we have vivid overlay for that. Although it would be awesome if wily phone images got some more love before October...