Re: Telegram app, photo and On Screen Keyboard bug

On Thu, 2015-08-20 at 18:59 +0200, Kévin PEIGNOT wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a bug with the telegram app : every-thing works fine until I join
> a photo. The photo-message works but then the On Screen Keyboard never
> appears when trying to write a message until I reboot my phone. The bug
> appears each time I join a photo. I have the Nexus 4 with the last
> stable updates.
>
> Is this this bug already known (I found it
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1473720
> but it's fixed) ? Else, where do I report it (OSK, photo or telegram app ?)

Hi Kévin,

 Yes, that's almost certainly the same bug, the issue is in Mir's
resizing of the keyboard when going between the fullscreen photo picker
and the normal sized telegram app (or in the original bug the messaging
app), the fix for this will be available very soon in OTA-6.

Cheers,
 Mike.