Webapp touch and drag

I created a Trello webapp sometime ago (14.10 sdk kit, I think), and for my purposes it works great. One annoying issue however is that I can't touch and drag the cards - their site relies on being able to touch and drag cards around. Works fine on my laptop in the Ubuntu Browser, however on my BQ and Nexus 7 Tablet when I longpress I get the copy dialogue - this seems equivalent to right clicking on a desktop machine. When I touch and drag it only registers as a single click, thus opening the card. In the Ubuntu Browser on my laptop (i.e., when I launch the webapp from the sdk) I can left click, and by holding the button down, am able to drag the cards around - no issues. Is there anyway to manage this within a webapp at this time, or is this functionality being developed? Is there anyway to enable this on a per-app basis? I.e., the copy dialogue is useless for Trello - I'd rather the longpress were equivalent to holding down a click co I can drag cards around.

Thanks,

Mitchell

Follow ups