Re: Terminal crashed, took the phone with it

W dniu 22.08.2015 o 15:31, Dominik Wnęk pisze:
I was just trying to copy some text in the terminal, and the terminal simply went invisible as I was selecting text.

It was still the foreground app, but the screen was showing the Today scope underneath. After a minute the phone restarted, partially at least (spinning Ubuntu logo, but too short for a full restart imo).

Here's a screenshot: https://copy.com/N8Ng3YUgYyhoArjs

Should I report this, and if so how?

Thanks

Yeah, so this happens when selecting text. I drag my finger down to select some text in the terminal and then if I touch near the top of the selection (so as to move the other end of the selection) the terminal disappears.

--
Dominik Wnęk