Can I install Android on the Meizu MX4?

Hi all

Unfortunately, after 1 whole week of torture after "upgrading" from my
Aquaris 4.5 to my Meizu MX4, I have to take the tough decision to ditch the
Ubuntu phone as it isn't working for me.

The Meizu experience was actually much worse than the Aquaris 4.5 (hence my
email).

   - Calendars are not syncing with my gmail addresses (one of them is my
   own business email client on gmail)
   - Contacts are not syncing either
   - Both the calendars and contacts only synced the first time I set up
   the phone (and when I did factory restore twice), but then it wouldn't sync
   again after the initial sync
   - Bluetooth originally worked seamlessly in the car but then all of a
   sudden it started going off and on resulting in conversations being
   terminated abruptly. This is crucial for me as I do all my calls as I'm
   driving from one meeting to another
   - WiFi is extremely unstable on the Meizu. Sometimes it works well, and
   as I move on to the next task, it doesn't work any more
   - The switching between WiFi and Data is not automatic (something that
   was also common with the Aquaris). I actually had to reboot my phone EVERY
   time I wanted to switch between one and the other

As a person who runs my own business (using Ubuntu on my Lenovo laptops), I
couldn't afford any more disruptions. And while I could live with the
Aquaris's shortcomings, I could definitely not use the Meizu any further.

This left me with no other option but to go back to Android. I love what
Canonical is trying to do with the phone system but I think that it is
going to take - at least - another 3 years to get to an acceptable level.

I need to install Andorid on my Meizu phone now. Can anyone help me with
step by step instructions (in PLAIN English), please?

Regards

mj