Re: BQ E4.5 && APN for Italy

El día Tuesday, August 25, 2015 a las 05:47:47PM +0200, Marco Trevisan escribió:

> Il 25/08/2015 08:43, Matthias Apitz ha scritto:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm going next week to Italy. Can someone give me the APN information for
> > a data mobile provider there? Thanks in advance.
>
> What provider? :)

In Germany my contract is with Fonic (I think an O2 sub company), what I
will get offered in Italy for roaming, I do not know.

> PS: mobile.vodafone.it to complete the list of the major ones.

Meanwhile I found the following information:

Spain:

http://www.surf-stick.net/umts-anbieter-spanien.html

company               | APN               | user         | password
----------------------+-------------------+--------------+-------------
Vodafone              | ac.vodafone.es    | vodafone     | vodafone
Orange                | internet          | orange       | orange
Movistar / Telefonica | movistar.es       | movistar     | movistar
Yoigo                 | internet          | leave empty  | leave empty
Carrefour             | CARREFOURINTERNET | leave empty  | leave empty

Italy:

http://www.surf-stick.net/umts-anbieter-italien.html

company               | APN               | user         | password
Telecom Italia (TIM)  | ibox.tim.it       | leave empty  | leave empty
3Italia               | tre.it            | leave empty  | leave empty
Vodafone              | web.omnitel.it    | leave empty  | leave empty
Wind                  | internet.wind     | leave empty  | leave empty

Thanks for all replies

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045