Re: BQ E4.5 && APN for Italy

Hey Matthias,

On 25.08.2015 08:43, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> I'm going next week to Italy. Can someone give me the APN information for
> a data mobile provider there? Thanks in advance.

Using the APN settings from a different mobile provider than the one you
got your SIM card from won't work.

Either you use the SIM card you already have, then you are roaming to an
italian partner network and your old APN is still valid. Note that this
will most likely be quite expensive if you don't choose a roaming option
with your mobile provider.

Or you get a pre-paid italian SIM card (see [1]) once you're here and
use the APN that comes with that SIM. This is usually the much cheaper
option.

cheers,
Simon

[1] http://prepaid-data-sim-card.wikia.com/wiki/Italy