Re: Tapping half-dimmed screen should only restore brightness

Nice, thanks. I'm really glad someone agrees with me :-)

Dominik

W środa, 26 sierpnia 2015 14:45:42 CEST, Pat McGowan napisałeś:
I entered the feedback at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1488959 adding the
ubuntu-ux task for design.

Pat

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 6:29 AM, Alexander Nilsen <nils1alex@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's not behaving like iOS. It's just a rational (normal) way that user
expects.
How can we do this kind of design proposals correct way? Is posting letter
here enough?

/nlsn