Ubuntu Touch OTA-6 released (arale, mako, flo and generic)

Hello everyone,

We have just released a new Ubuntu Touch update to the stable channel
marked as OTA-6. As per earlier announcements this week we have released
images for the arale, mako, flo and generic devices, with krillin and
vegetahd next week.

The release notes page for this OTA includes all the necessary
information - along with changes, image numbers, issues and commitlogs:

 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-6

We are using phased updates for this OTA as for all previous images.
This means that the upgrade will not be visible to all users at once,
but is being rolled out in phases in the period of the next 24 hours.
All users should have the new OTA tomorrow UTC evening.
Be sure to inform us of any critical issues as soon as possible.

Big thanks to everyone participating in this release, let's keep on rocking!

Enjoy!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak