Re: Problem with Today scope after OTA 6

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:17 PM, nikos chatziioakimidis
<x_nikos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi list
>
> After updated to OTA 6 the today scope only shows date and weather, nothing
> else. I' ve installed the update for today scope after OTA 6.
>
> I'm on MX4 (arale).
>
> Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?

It works for me (MX4 with OTA-6 applied).

Here is a screenshot, https://i.imgur.com/VUoP96T.jpg
The Today scope also shows the current news and the Twitter trends (at the end).

I rebooted the phone earlier a couple of times while testing something.
You may try that if all else fails.

Simos