WARNING: CI Train Dashboard removal imminent

Hello,

Unless there are any strong objections, I'd like to eliminate the
train dashboard[0] completely on Monday, August 31st (this Monday!) in
favor of using the bileto requests[1] page exclusively for all train
related tasks. To the best of my knowledge the requests page has
achieved feature parity with the dashboard page and I've taken care to
address everybody's concerns from the previous email thread about
this.

Normally I'd go for a longer deprecation period, but in this case the
continued existence of the dashboard is holding back some other
important work* I'd like to get started on ASAP.

[0] https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/static/dashboard.html
[1] https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/

* I'll go into some boring details about the inner working of the
train now, stop reading here unless you're fascinated by ci train
internals.

The difference between the requests page and the dashboard is that the
requests page shows information exclusively from a postgres database,
while the dashboard page shows information mostly from json files that
jenkins is using internally to store silo state. These json files are
the reason that "silo reconfiguration" is a thing, because
"reconfiguring" a silo means "processing bileto db data and storing it
into json files in jenkins". I'll soon be working towards eliminating
these json files, so that jenkins refers to bileto directly. This will
make bileto be the authoritative source of silo configuration data,
and it also means that you'll never need to reconfigure a silo again.
But because the dashboard relies on those json files in order to
display silo information, it needs to die before I can get started on
this.