Future of Scopes

Hello,
I'm thinking does Canonical has got any plan for make scope more
'interactive'?
Lets see NearBy - we can look at places from Yelp's database and eventually
see it on HERE Maps.
First - is there any possibility to change default map app? I mean I would
love if we click on map button in Nearby scope -> Yelp we can select to
show that place in GPS Navigation or OSMScout. Is that the Scope problem of
maps developers?
Second - why NearBy shows places from Yelp only? Why not to use Google
Places? Great solution would be to add that source and allow users to turn
it on/off.
Third - for me, most of scopes look nice, present data clearly, but still
nothing more and only similar to RSS feeds, not very interactive at all. In
example again Nearby -> Yelp - why scope don't allow to rate place, add new
one, etc.? Only opens website. Is there limitation of Yelp itself or
technology used in Scope or it's just a matter of time and resource and
someone will make that possible?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156