Re: Problems with duplicated Abandoned requests?

Hi,

yes, when you click the "Create new request" button, it does create a
new row, but it doesn't clear the input fields, or gives any other
visual clue that it has happened. This caused me to hit that button
mulitiple times too until I realized I created multiple requests with that.

Cheers,
Michael