Re: Is it possible to play videos on Ubuntu Touch?

Am Freitag, den 04.09.2015, 18:16 +0800 schrieb Matthew Exon:
> OK maybe this is a ridiculous question, but...
>
> Is it actually possible to play video files on Ubuntu Touch?  If so, how
> are you supposed to do that?
>
> Here's what I'm trying:

> What am I missing here?  Has this bit just not been done yet?

try the "Videos" or "MyVideos" scopes you can open videos directly from
there ;)

also make sure the files have proper permissions after you scp'ed
them ... usual expectation is that you use MTP to transfer them where
the server on the phone would make sure the permissions are correct, if
you manually copy stuff via some other path you should always make sure
the permissions and ownership on disk are correct afterwards.

ciao
	oli