Re: freeze on incoming message

I've been experiencing a number of issues with my MX4 since the upgrade.This is one of them.Slowness is another. I've had to reboot the phone a number of times due to either blank screens on scopes or message application freezing.Some time it take a few finger swipes to move through the scopes, unlike before the update.Before the update, it was much more fluid.
So I have indeed experienced this.I've also had the message applications show a blank page, when I can clearly see a message in the notification.On closure and reopen of the application, it works fine for a bit.