Re: Overheating MX4 - cases for phone safe or not?

Dear Krzysztof,

probably solve this bug it's more complicated than expected.
I hope that a milestone will be added soon. It's normal at this time that ubuntu touch have a lot of bug, it's a young o.s.

Thank you to send me this url. I will report my problem too.
We wait for a solution.

Marco