Re: Overheating MX4 - cases for phone safe or not?

Hello,

First of all - thanks for replays.
For now I can't check for some new bugs (I still have broken screen -
waiting for package with new one), but I will check as much as I can when I
be able to do that ;)
I'm trying to do my best all the time, for now I'm translating strings and
reporting bugs. Is there any other way I can help?
In month or two, I will graduate (I hope so ;) ) master degree, so then I
will have more time to help. I'm familiar with VBA (using it in work), R so
I think that I learned basic things how coding works. I know that's only
beginning and there is a lot of work in future for me; therefore please
tell me: what programming language I should start to help developing Ubuntu
phone, create apps, etc. Where I can find some information how to fix bug,
how to upload patch for it, how overall process looks like in Ubuntu, etc.?
Is there any other things I should learn apart from programming lang?

> Hi Krzysztof,
>
> According to Meizu, they do have this hardware design to turn off
> the device when battery temperature over 60 Celsius for the
> protection.

Good to hear that my phone will turn off when temperature of battery reach
60 Celsius. But I think that in normal usage, phone is more heating near
its CPU/GPU parts. Does that turn off work also when they reach dangerous
temperature?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156