Re: camera is not working with yesterday s update

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:48 PM, Michael Zanetti
<michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just a guess, but for instance, starting uTorch, or Authenticator's QR
> code scanner (and all other apps that somehow use the camera) breaks the
> camera. Could it be you guys have something like that running when it
> breaks?

I do use uTorch and Authenticator occasionally, although never used
the QR code scanner part of the latter. I don’t recall whether I had
those apps running when the issue happened.

Is the fact that using an app that makes use of the camera breaks the
camera app a known issue, tracked by an existing bug report?