Re: Landing team 15.09.15

Il 15/09/2015 23:59, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak ha scritto:
Hello everyone,

Today we only had a few landings happening throughout the day, mostly
carrying bug-fixes. We had a new oxide-qt released as well as a new
webbrowser-app - now enabling the input of usernames and passwords in
http basic authentication protected pages. Pretty useful.

Very welcome indeed; I realized just yesterday that Basic Authentication popoup is not triggered when webbroser gets an HTTP 401 with WWW-Authenticate response header.

I'm eagerly waiting for a proper cut-and-paste managemente inside webbrowser-app ; do you know why it'is not already implemented in the (quite good) way we find in the rest of the platform?

Currently copying text from a page in webbrowser is a pain (no ui for that, only a unusable "Copy" widget), and pasting (in a form field, for instance) is not supported.

One last word of appreciation for you: many compliments, your daily reports are ever very informative and helpful in giving us a taste on what is being done in the project.

cheers,
rob