Network Issue MX4

Hello,
Wondered if anyone else had experienced the following issue with their Ubuntu Touch.
At work my MX4 connects to a wifi. lets say Wifi AWhen I arrive home my MX4 connects to say wifi B
On previous device, this has not been an issue. I need not change anything, as it simply connects when in range.I've noticed on My MX4 running OTA-6, that while at home it's still states it's connected to wifi A
Web pages, Scopes and other apps which need a connection simply don't show or say no connection.Annoyingly I have to turn my wifi off and back on again, before I get a connection to Wifi B.
This happens when I arrive into work and when I arrive home.Some defect is failing to refresh the wifi to connect to selective networks.

Follow ups