Re: Understanding Wily and the 15.10 framework

Sounds like we have a few issues.

Firs we neglected to provide a security policy as Jamie points out.
Second, the naming convention for frameworks is a bit unfortunate as it
uses the base distro release which strongly implies a tie in that is not
necessarily the case. This has been debated several times in the past. We
perhaps should have used 15.08, 15.04.1 or something completely decoupled.
Lastly, given the gcc change Ogra rightly points out we cannot say the same
15.10 is available on both images. While much of the API covered by the
framework is not involving compilation its a bit moot.

I will convene some folks to get it sorted.

Pat