Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CI Train changes

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015, 10:28 PM Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Robert Park <robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> If your silo does touch debian/ files, then you need to get a packaging
ACK
> from a core dev (not a trainguard!) so your best bet is to make friends
with
> these people if you haven't already:

Me and Łukasz are MOTU:s so we can review and publish all 'universe'
packages' packaging changes as before, which includes a lot of the
touch stack. Trainguards can also help finding a core-dev when needed
for main repository packages.

-Timo

Right, but the fact that you guys are MOTU is just a coincidence, nothing
inherent about trainguard status gives you any power anymore ;-)

I should really get MOTU myself...