Re: Stuck during apt-get upgrade

On 24.09.2015 20:34, Robert Park wrote:
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:56 PM, Simon Fels <simon.fels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The reason for this isn't clear yet however I modified the citrain utility
to do an device upgrade without service restart and then directly reboot the
device recently. See
https://code.launchpad.net/~morphis/phablet-tools/citrain-changes

This should let the upgrade run through.

Not sure when ogra has time to land that change.

Is there a reason you're waiting for ogra? As the author of citrain
tool I might be more appropriate to work on that, but I'm reluctant to
release this change if it's causing this issue. Also I'd like to
consult other users of citrain tool (QA people mostly) to make sure
this change doesn't break anything for them.

CC'd Jibel for input on how this MP impacts QA's use of citrain tool.

I think the reason was that you were on holiday and ogra said he has access to that ppa so could dput the new package in there after merging the open branches in.

Lets catchup on this on IRC to get things going.

regards,
Simon