SDcard content not visible

Weird issue on rc-proposed with revision 133 - each time I reboot my device (BQ 4.5) the external sdcard is no longer scanned for content, and does not show up in either the music or gallery app.

I can still browse content in the file browser however by going to the device directly - all images and music files are there. Have checked the permissions, and the files are the expected phablet:phablet. Is this a known issue? It means I'm unable to use the nearly 8gb of music stored on my external sdcard.

Thanks,

Mitchell

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device