Re: MMS

Thanks;

I'm using O2 Germany via WinSIM (winsim.de). They gave me these settings
to enter:

---

MMS

Name: O2 MMS
APN: internet.telco
Nutzername: nicht erforderlich
Passwort: nicht erforderlich
MMSC: http://10.81.0.07:8002
MMS-Proxy: 82.113.100.5
MMS-Port: 8080
Authentifizierungstyp: PAP
APN-Typ: mms (bitte in Kleinbuchstaben eingeben, leider keine
Auswahlliste vorhanden)

--

There is no field for auth type or APN type. I've entered all the
settings, and chosen "MMS" for the "settings used for," but it still

Is there anywhere I can see a log for the attempted sends or something?