Re: switch back to public release

Hi

On 30.09.2015 10:01, rv pellarin wrote:
> hi,
> well it didn t worked, i am still in rc proposed :'(
> can somebody pls tell me how revert my mx4 to stock version and stock
> branch, would be great.

Two people already told you the solution. There is no other way. If they
both don't work for you, you have to figure why it doesn't work.

Is there any error message printed? If so, what does it say? In general,
when asking for help, it is useful to paste the output of a command if
it doesn't work so people who understand the tools can read the error
messages.

Br,
Michael