Re: Touch still working while screen is off

hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 30.09.2015, 19:22 +0200 schrieb Krzysztof
Tataradziński:
> Hello,
> I'm on MX4.
> Is that a known bug: sometimes touch screen is still working (can
> 'capture' touch) while screen is off. I know this because when I move
> finger near button, it shines. I suspect that may have an impact on
> increased battery consumption.

how about
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1495667

once the device actually suspends the button goes inactive too (try
after a few seconds again and it will not light up ...)

but powerd should disable it along with the screen immediately ... this
is a bug but will not actually drain much of your battery for the few
seconds it stays active.

ciao
	oli