Re: dual boot

I don't think it could be done ... technically I don't even think the phone would be able to handle it, but maybe i'm wrong ...

On 01/10/2015 20:12, Wayne Ward wrote:
Is there a way to dual boot the BQ 4.5 with android ? from what i understand the phone is the same as the android apart from the screen? but i broke my screen and it was 110 euro for a replacement from BQ so i was adviced the android screen fits and the extra buttons would work if i ever decided to flash to android.. so if i can dual boot i can switch back for a few apps i need IE teamviewer and virt manager and instagram which is handy :)

anybody advice on a dual boot know how...

Regards
Wayne