CI MP testing slowed due to shortage of mako devices

This is a notice that MP testing through CI has been slowed recently due to
a shortage of mako devices. We are currently pursuing the possibility of
modifying the phone testing to include BQ as well as mako devices with the
phone product and project teams. Some tests have already been modified to
include use of BQ devices and we've seen some improvements in test
throughput.

Projects that do not make use of mako testing should not see any impacts
from this shortage.

Francis
--
Francis Ginther
Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering - Continuous Integration Team