Bluetooth and browser bugs

Hi,
Apologies for posting to the list for this but had noticed two bugs I wanted to report was unsure where to on Launchpad - so some pointers would be wonderful!
I'm on a Nexus 4, currently running Ubuntu 15.04 r328.

First, an ongoing one with the browser - I've noticed that there seems to be an error with embedded images in webpages - the image will appear briefly as you first access the webpage and then be replaced by a blur or blank grey tile.

An ideal example is this webpage from this morning:
The furriest animal in the world

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| The furriest animal in the worldFluffy animals may be super-cute, but they aren't growing their fur to get cuddles |
|  |
| View on www.bbc.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

The first image is of an Arctic Fox - hey, I work in the Norwegian Arctic and these guys are a cute distraction in the endless bleakness - and it fails to show. If you select the image, using the crosshairs in the top right corner, it opens in full-screen but is blank. I've tried it in both the stock browser and the Liri one.
Second, is the bluetooth. Up until recently (certainly within the last week or so), I could connect with my bluetooth headphones - now, it connects, instantly disconnects and won't connect again. I get the beeping connection sound in my earpiece but no "headphones connected" message - the bluetooth icon goes briefly white and clear again.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has seen this - and where to post the bugs!
Cheers
Bry

Follow ups