Re: The problem with "no background processing for apps"

I'm certainly not saying it's ideal, but anyway most people I know that run
use some sort of armband to hold their phone (I can't imagine how annoying
it would be running with a phone in my pocket).  I actually like to keep
the screen on so I can glance at the time/distance, but that could just be
me :)