Re: The problem with "no background processing for apps"

Hey Thomas,

On 10/02/2015 11:45 AM, Thomas Voß wrote:

> So I will take
> the action to assemble the required information
> together with a central place to capture and handle use-cases brought
> up for background processing. For issue/use-case tracking
> purposes, I went ahead and created:
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-application-lifecycle

I spent most of the afternoon documenting the most common use cases for
background jobs that I know off in the form of bug reports, hope that
helps. While I see simple solutions for some of the straightforward
cases, I really would like to see the first example in bug #1502218
solved because I would like to try to build a unified fitness tracker app.

cheers,
Simon