Re: Landing team 02.10.15

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Olivier Tilloy
<olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
> <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Some excitement at this end of the week for the Landing Team. We had a
>> lot of different releases today, one of which resulted in the mako
>> unity8 crashing on start. The affecting UITK landing has been reverted
>> so for now things should be back and working.
>
> Is there a bug I can subscribe to to track this issue?
> Are we expecting that the latest UITK will land (with a fix for that
> mako crash) in time for OTA7?

And for some context, I’m asking because that UITK landing also had a
webbrowser-app branch (which updated unit and autopilot tests to work
with the UITK update). As far as I can tell only the UITK was
reverted, not webbrowser-app, and as a result other webbrowser-app
silos now fail to build (unit tests fail).

If we don’t expect the new UITK to land again within the next 48hrs,
then webbrowser-app should be reverted too. However other
webbrowser-app changes have landed in the meantime, so the revert
needs to be selective, only revision 1215 of lp:webbrowser-app should
be reverted.
In any case, please let me know of the decision before proceeding. Thanks.