Re: Mx4 on ota6

Hi,

I have the same problem on my MX4.
You saw if this bug it's already open? otherwise can you open a new one?

Try to check here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Avengers under "Apps > Phone app" and "Toolkit / Platform > Ofono" to see if this bug it's already open.

Cheers,
Marco

Il 04/10/2015 17:14, vampireechidna@xxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:

This phone has become very difficult to use as a phone since the last major update. Trying to cancel or end a call while the screen is dark, leaves either the call connected until the other caller ends it.

The phone doesn't light back into life after I remove the phone from my ear. This then leave the call connect. I found it frustrating cancelling a call when the screen doesn't allow me to hang up a call, which I've placed without answer.

I have now resorted to making call within my car, as I have the facility to hang up when the call ends.

I suspect this is a software problem when calling for the display to disable while the phone detects proximity to your ear. It doesn't re-enable when away from your ear. Pashing the power button does turn the screen on, but with a pass code active doesn't allow you to go back to the call to end it. This in turn starts a cycle of the screen going off and on. The only way to end this cycle is to power off the phone completely.

I'm hoping that on the next update this problem will be rectified.
I never had any problems with the phone prior to OTA6 update.

Thanks

--
Sent from myMail app for Android