Re: [feature request]: Parental controls

Hi,

An option would be to set the DNS servers to those from OpenDNS/Family
control,
according to the instructions at
https://store.opendns.com/setup/#/familyshield

I do not think it is possible to set the DNS within your phone from the GUI.
An alternative would be to set the OpenDNS Family Shield DNS servers on
your router,
then the phone and other devices will get them from there.

An other alternative would be to create an app for the Open Store (
https://open.uappexplorer.com/)
that changes the DNS servers. An app at that repository can make changes on
the system
outside of the confines of standard apps.

Simos