Re: URL dispatcher in webbrowser

W dniu 11.10.2015 o 21:52, Olivier Tilloy pisze:
> Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "using the url dispatcher
> in the browser"?
> The browser already delegates URLs with schemes it cannot handle to
> the url dispatcher (e.g. "tel:", "mailto:";, "intent:" and the like).
> If this doesn’t work it’s a bug indeed, but not a known one.

I think what he meant is delegating URLs that the browser can handle,
but there's an app registered for as well. I.e. the youtube app would
(optionally, this likely depends on the URL dispatcher getting UI to
select between multiple registered handlers for the same URL) be invoked
for all youtube.com URLs, regardless that the browser can handle it
internally.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.