Re: calling for testing the new IDE package

On 14.04.3 LTS it doesn't seem installable:

$ sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sdk-ide
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 ubuntu-sdk-ide : Depends: python3-scope-harness but it is not installable
                  Depends: cmake-extras but it is not installable
                  Recommends: ubuntu-emulator but it is not going to
be installed

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ubuntu-sdk-team-tools-development-trusty.list
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-sdk-team/tools-development/ubuntu
trusty main
# deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-sdk-team/tools-development/ubuntu
trusty main

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 14.04
Codename: trusty

I have a clean, upgraded system, followed the two steps from your
email literally, but haven't had Qt Creator installed on this machine
yet.

Peter