Re: Curiosity

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Yarid Andrea Guglielmetti
<y.a.guglielmetti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks David, thanks Ubuntu and Canonical. Best regards

Hi Yarid and everyone interested in WebRTC support in the browser app
(a hot topic these days),

This is actively being worked on. There are two bug reports that you
can track to follow progress on the feature:

  https://launchpad.net/bugs/1410996
  https://launchpad.net/bugs/1505746

Cheers,

 Olivier