Re: RollApp service not work with Ubuntu Phone web browser

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 10:44 PM, Arch. Gabriele Martelli
<gabrielemartelli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello to all browser developers
>
> I think that it would be useful to use the service RollApp (www.rollapp.com)
> also on the browser of Ubuntu Touch.
>
> RollApp (www.RollApp.com) virtualizes many open source applications, and
> allows you to use it with Chrome and Firefox.
> The files on the cloud can be read, edited, saved, etc.
>
> The problem with Ubuntu phone is that the web browser does not exactly
> Chrome or Firefox, and then the service (which I tested on my desktop with
> Ubuntu 04.15 and Firefox) does not work.
>
> What do you think about?

It looks like a simple UA override for rollapp.com is enough to get it
working. I just tested and was able to launch gimp and libreoffice
writer in webbrowser-app on desktop.
I’ve re-opened https://launchpad.net/bugs/1490412 (which you
originally filed) to track the issue.

Cheers,