Re: Landing team 13.10.15

Le 14/10/2015 10:44, Olivier Tilloy a écrit :
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:07 AM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
<lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

OTA-7 testing is almost done. We're still waiting for 2 fixes before the
final release - please see the issue list below for information about
the bugs themselves. Once those are done, we will re-spin and QA will
perform delta-testing. We should still be able to have a releasable
image starting next week.

As for OTA-8 - we have finalized the release dates for the new
milestone. The current timeline is:

October 27th - Feature and String Freeze

Given that QA is still busy with the validation of OTA7, that leaves
us with less than 2 weeks to land new features. It’s a pretty short
timeframe, isn’t it?
We resumed landings yesterday and started with the long standing silo 55, then there are 2 unity8/mir silos, then yours. It leaves nearly 2 weeks for features then 2 weeks for bug fixes.

JB.

November 10th - Final Freeze, First Release Candidate
November 18th - Planned release date

The timeline can change, of course, but this is our initial target for
OTA-8.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#147 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/147.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
devel : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/
rc : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch_stable/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

* Blocking issues (stable):

** core_pattern is incorrect on boot with crash reporting enabled
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1505302

** Alerts like for calendar events should use a default sound different
from alarms
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1505688

* Blocking issues (devel):

** core_pattern is incorrect on boot with crash reporting enabled
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1505302

** Alerts like for calendar events should use a default sound different
from alarms
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1505688

Best regards,

--